She is not “my girl.”
She belongs to herself. And I am blessed, for with all her freedom, she still comes back to me, moment-to-moment, day-by-day, and night-by-night.
How much more blessed can I be?"
- Avraham Chaim, Thoughts after The Alchemist (via peachiegrl)
- Dr. Seuss (via agentlemenscoup)
- (via ourskinnylovebaby)
- Joyce Maynard, Labor Day (via s-targaze)
- (via bl-ossomed)
Life is so hard when your best friend is a 9.5/10 and you’re a strong 4 with the right filter and lighting
- Winona Ryder (via brivid)
- Phil Kaye from Repetition (via kiddings)